Degibna Prayer Chapel
Degibna Lane, Helston TR12 7PR
Booking Agreement Form
This agreement is between The Trustees of Degibna Prayer Chapel and:
Name & address of Group/Individual booking:- ______________________________________________________
Details of Booking: ______________________________________________________
Date of booking; ______________________________
Time of booking from/to: ______________________________
Contact person: ______________________________
Telephone No: ______________________________
Email address: ______________________________
Conditions of Booking
1. All users of the premises will be responsible for any damage to the premises or equipment during the time of their letting. Users must respect the premises. All groups should have their own personal liability insurance.
2. No alcohol whatsoever is permitted on the premises.
3. The Degibna Prayer Chapel Trustees cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to property anywhere on the premises or car park.
4. The users of the premises remain responsible for the security of the building during their occupation.
5. The Methodist Church operates a Safeguarding policy to which all users must adhere.
Donations: These can be made on the day or sent with booking form.
Cheques should be made payable to Degibna Prayer Chapel.
Please send booking form to:
The Lizard & Mounts Bay Circuit Office, Coinagehall Street, Helston, TR13 8EL
If you have any queries please contact:
Theresa Hosking (booking secretary) 01326 561140 or
Andrew Hill 01326 569803